About The Position
There’s a job opening in our Design Studio! We are on the hunt for a Digital Designer – someone who can consistently deliver high-quality graphic materials that support our business products.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make your mark on global, high-traffic websites!
What’s the Job?
· Work on UI/UX projects for global websites in Fintech and Tech markets (i.e., investments, credit cards, VPNs, anti-viruses)
· Deliver creative solutions while supporting our various platforms and various marketing and web assets
· Work with a website platform developed in-house
· Coordinate with HTML developers and work according to the platform guidelines while trying to push the boundaries further every time
· Create marketing materials for various media channels (media campaigns)
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of our business needs – know the right questions to ask to achieve the best possible solution
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy Group. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
· Strong understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, branding, and color theory
· Exceptional design skills
· Deep knowledge of multi-channel communications
· ~3 years of UX/UI and Web design experience
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or similar
· An impressive portfolio showcasing creative web designs, marketing campaigns (online and offline), and app solutions
· Readiness to test and optimize accordingly
· Mobile-first mindset
· Experience designing impressive business presentations
· Problem-solving skills
· A well-organized person with excellent time management skills
· Effective communication skills