Conversion Optimization Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Conversion Optimization Team Leader who can develop and execute a conversion optimization strategy for different verticals, like finance, tech, and gaming.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to drive performance through the roof!
What’s the Job?
- Increase the conversion rates of different company products (websites, apps, marketing campaigns, etc.) by optimizing UX at each step of our conversion funnel with the end goal of maximizing revenue from visitors
- Manage a team of specialists (FE developers, a UX specialist, and an analyst)
- Execute data-driven decisions and use your creativity to improve and optimize our conversion rates constantly
- Be involved in cross-company projects and be ready to share knowledge
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy Group. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- Demonstrable track record of leading conversion strategy
- Managerial experience – 2+ years
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills
- 1-2 years’ experience of running conversion and A/B tests that resulted in a revenue increase
- Strong analytical skills (Must be able to synthesize information from various sources and draw meaningful conclusions.)
- Experience executing A/B and MVT tests online, including ideation, execution, and reporting
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, or any other testing service
- Passion for data and continuous improvement
- Creative, analytical, business-savvy and technologically-oriented person
- Some technical expertise in building and modifying web pages
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Industrial Management
- Superior ability to build strong, trusting relationships across the organization
- Experience working for global companies and in different verticals