Conversion Optimization Analyst
About The Position
We’re seeking a Conversion Optimization Analyst who is passionate about improving website conversion rates and increasing revenue.
This role is excellent for someone who has online testing experience (A/B and MVT) and knows how to use digital analytics and customer journey mapping to develop a testing roadmap plan for revenue generation.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and drive our performance through the roof!
What’s the Job?
- Leverage web analytics data to derive actionable insights
- Define and analyze key metrics to achieve higher conversion rates and identify anomalies
- Act as the analytical consultant to different departments within the Group
- Collaborate with the marketing department and key stakeholders to define KPIs for each test
- Train new employees on Google Analytics
- Create engaging and periodic reports using Google Analytics and other conversion optimization tools to improve the way data insights are communicated throughout the Group
- Deliver KPI and conversion tests reports
- Keep abreast of best practices, new conversion rate optimization tactics, and latest trends in digital analytics
- Be one of the key players in identifying optimization opportunities and leading the test ideation process for assigned projects
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Marketing Department, which includes Creative Solutions Group and Publishing Strategy Group. They come up with innovative ideas, increase brand awareness, build relationships with various industry players & develop website strategies, boosting our business.
- 2 years of experience as a Marketing/Optimization Analyst at an Internet/Online company
- A highly analytical person with strong quantitative skills and a proven knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of digital marketing channels: Organic, PPC, Social, etc.
- BS/BA degree
- Proven experience with web analytics tools
- Technical expertise in test execution/knowledge of proper test setup
- Extreme attention to detail
- Statistics background
- A degree in a quantitative field
- Excellent familiarity with Google TAG Manager and Google Data Studio