About The Position
We are looking for a highly analytical and experienced Marketing Analyst who can analyze and optimize our websites’ UX.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make a difference in the digital industry!
What’s the Job?
- Analyzing user behavior and journeys
- Creating UX guidelines for our teams to optimize the sites and increase user engagement on web and mobile
- Conceptualizing AB tests to support UX analysis, increasing user engagement and our revenues
- Working together with our product department to define new conversion elements based on AB test findings and UX recommendations, achieving the company’s objectives
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams to reach revenue goals
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our New Products Business Unit, which operates high-traffic personal finance and technology sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- 2 years of experience in UX analysis (both mobile and web)
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Google Analytics
- Strong ability to look at data and provide valuable business insights
- Deep understanding of AB testing methodologies (from definition to execution)
- A creative and business savvy person who can think outside the box
- Analytical skills
- A knack for technology
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A real team player who can work closely with his teammates and other company stakeholders
- Knowledge of different marketing channels, especially SEO
- Previous experience as a Conversion Optimization Analyst
- Experience defining design needs according to mobile/web UX best practices