Marketing Manager for U.S
About The Position
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us maintain successful operations of one of our business units.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to support high-converting websites, packed with excellent tech content!
What’s the Job?
- Lead the marketing and content strategies for the U.S. market
- Be responsible for everything related to the marketing of our websites, including content, design, and product implementation
- Cooperate with different in-house and external service providers
- Perform competitor and product research to improve and develop our assets constantly
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- 3+ years of content management experience
- Native English speaker, American or Canadian born
- Passion for research
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience managing freelancers
- Proven UX experience
- Strong connection to sports
- American sports leagues enthusiast
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Social media experience
- Technical knowledge – HTML/CSS
- An eye for design