Social Campaign Manager
About The Position
Our mobile advertising force is growing, and we are looking for a committed Social Campaign Manager who can take charge of our promotional campaigns on several social platforms.
Come work in our Ramat-Hahayal office and set your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Manage, monitor and optimize high-volume advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, and other advertising platforms
- Execute A-B tests, collect, and analyze data
- Identify trends to achieve goals
- Conduct in-depth analysis using data from several data sources
- Generate reports by gathering multiple performance metrics
- Collaborate with our design team to create advertising materials
- Work with other company stakeholders, including client success managers, product managers, etc.
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Media pros who buy, promote and optimize ad real estate for our leading brands on all media channels, boosting verticals’ coverage as well as campaigns’ volume and quality. It’s your chance to deliver phenomenal results using top-notch in-house tools!
- B. A /B.Sc. degree in Business Administration/Economics/Engineering or another relevant field
- Understanding of online marketing
- An analytical background that includes working experience with data tools
- A focused & results-driven person
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- An ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A team player with a passion for the online marketing industry
- Strong business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience managing UA campaigns across a variety of advertising sources: Facebook/Google/Apple Search/ Direct media sources
- Familiarity with the gaming industry