Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
- We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer to be our go-to person for diagnosing and resolving issues that have a high impact on Webpals Mobile’s operations.
- Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and turn your tech expertise into a career!
What’s the Job?
- Be the main point of contact, providing support and information to other stakeholders
- Create, support, monitor and manage reports using SQL queries
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and business representatives
- Manage cross-organizational projects
- Analyze, investigate, and troubleshoot technical issues
- Help develop our documentation processes
- Manage support issues, ensuring they are recorded, tracked, resolved, followed up and done on time
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Media pros who buy, promote and optimize ad real estate for our leading brands on all media channels, boosting verticals’ coverage as well as campaigns’ volume and quality. It’s your chance to deliver phenomenal results using top-notch in-house tools! Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
- Familiarity with writing and reading SQL queries
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Experience working with project management platforms such as Jira
- Familiarity with Python
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently