Junior PPC Campaign Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a committed, competitive and ambitious Junior PPC Campaign Manager, who knows it all about analytics and can perform segmentation tests, to play one of the key roles in supporting our PPC marketing efforts on several platforms.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and gain from experience of working with top PPC experts!
What’s the Job?
- Uploading, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns in various search platforms and Apps stores (Bing, Google Play, IOS).
- Perform keywords/trends/markets/new platforms researches.
- Determine expected conversion ratio for keywords theme.
- Uploading and optimizing landing pages, using A-B tests and multi-variant tests.
- Document and analyze results and performance.
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Media pros who buy, promote and optimize ad real estate for our leading brands on all media channels, boosting verticals’ coverage as well as campaigns’ volume and quality. It’s your chance to deliver phenomenal results using top-notch in-house tools!
- Academic degree (preferably in Industrial Engineering / Management / Statistics / Economics / Communications)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- High level of English
- Ability to multi-task, tracking performance and changes on a daily basis
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions based on personal / other prior experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working with PPC Platforms (AdWords/Bing ads/Other)
- Experience writing and uploading code (HTML, ASP, ASPX, PHP…)
- Experience developing IOS and Google Play apps
- Experience with split testing and landing pages’ optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager