Financial Content Editor
About The Position
We are looking for a professional and creative Content Editor to lead content creation for one of our top personal finance websites. Your primary focus will be producing intent-based SEO and editorial content.
Come join us in our Ramat Hahayal office and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment!
What’s the Job?
- Responsible for leading our content strategy
- Manage a team of freelancers
- Drive conversions and increase the site’s search engine visibility via quality content
- Work together with the Head of our New Products Business Unit and our Marketing Department
- Follow content plans from our Content Team Leader, creating new ones when necessary
- Work together with our SEO team to ensure content creation and link building best practices
- Oversee the scheduling of editorial workflows and manage the editorial calendar, which includes articles, videos, promotional materials, ads, scripts, infographics, etc.
- Create cross-promotional content on various platforms
- Manage and execute monthly content budget for all verticals
- Edit, revise, and format content to publish daily
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Native English speaker
- B.A. in Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience as a content manager
- Profound knowledge of & a deep passion for finance
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, and social media
- Basic image editing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- A proactive team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment