Client Success Manager - Tech
About The Position
We are looking for a Client Success Manager - a driven, dedicated and service-oriented professional with great people skills, an eye for detail and an ability to nurture customer relationships.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our clients and partners during the post-sale process. You’ll be working together with our internal teams to accommodate each client’s unique set of requirements while matching them to the company’s objectives. You’ll be a pivotal player in driving greater business value to our global partners.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and get ready for a new chapter in your career!
What’s the Job?
- Responsibility for client onboarding
- Work with the unit’s Marketing Manager as well as our Media teams to launch each new customer’s campaign in a timely manner and according to a detailed campaign brief
- Provide reports and analyses of the company’s KPIs and unique client goals/needs
- Become familiar with the products of our clients and work to maximize each product’s full potential
- Get maximum value from client investments, optimizing for the success of each one of the clients’ businesses
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with our Sales teams to ensure growth of different verticals
- Deliver timely, custom program reports and presentations to management
- Communicate clients’ KPIs to all stakeholders and closely monitor their performance
- Play an active part in ensuring that the company’s financial targets are met quarterly
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our New Products Business Unit, which operates high-traffic personal finance and technology sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- Customer-facing work experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Native or fluent English (verbal and written)
- Profound communication skills
- A driven self-learner able to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative and strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong online marketing and user acquisition knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding of legal aspects
- BA/BS degree