SEO Sports - Student position
About The Position
We are looking for a bright and motivated SEO worker. This is a part-time position (50% workload).
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and be part of one of the most dynamic and successful industries in digital!
What’s the Job?
- Assisting with the creation and setup of sports websites
- Uploading content and images to the sites
- Creating and adding conversion elements to sites’ pages
- Optimizing sites’ pages according to SEO best practices
- Link Building
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Previous experience with WordPress or similar CMS systems- advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Fast and motivated learner
- Willingness and ability to work with repetitive tasks in a time efficient way
- High level of English