SEO Team Member - German Speaker
About The Position
We’re looking for an SEO Team Member (German speaker), who knows it all about the latest SEO trends, to take responsibility for our websites’ SEO, serving medium and large German-speaking audiences.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting cross-channel, multi-vertical websites
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- At least 1 year of experience and knowledge of SEO
- Native German speaker
- Deep knowledge of the Internet world: social networking, forums, blogs, information searching, etc.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- High analytical ability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Autodidact with high personal initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent English
- Academic degree
- Vast knowledge and experience with Google analytics, webmaster tools and other SEO tools
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, WordPress and FTP
- Ability to be organized and multitask in a tense and dynamic environment
Please note, only CVs in English will be accepted.