Junior SEO Team Member
About The Position
We are looking for a Junior SEO person to manage a medium-size, international website. In this role, be ready to learn a lot and grow in tandem with the site.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting cross-channel, multi-vertical website
- Growing the site’s organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Native or fluent English (verbal and written)
- Graduate of relevant SEO course
- Willingness to work hard and learn
- Ability to research and learn new topics and industries
- Passionate about online marketing
- Familiarity with some online tools and an ability to learn quickly
- Experience working with a site in one of the following capacities: writing and uploading, Web Mastering or building
- Search Engine Optimization experience
- Experience performing website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience with large publications
- Experience with CMS (WordPress) and creating / managing content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and website administration
- BS / BA degree
Please note, only CVs in English will be accepted.