SEO Team Member- Spanish Speaker
About The Position
We’re looking for a native Spanish speaker who is willing to join our family as an SEO Team Member. You’ll be responsible for managing different websites that serve Spanish-speaking audiences as well as create new sites and assets from scratch.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting websites across channels
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO reviews, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
- Working with and managing freelancers
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook, and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Spanish speaker (mother tongue level)
- SEO experience (1+ year)
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and GSC
- Familiarity with SEO tools
- Familiarity with WordPress and HTML
- Strong analytical abilities
- Understanding of UX
- A/B testing experience
- Autodidact, fast learner
Please note, only CVs in English will be accepted.