Senior SEO Specialist
About The Position
Our websites that serve medium/large English-speaking audiences need a Senior SEO Specialist who knows it all about the latest SEO trends.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting cross-channel, multi-vertical websites
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- 1.5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) and creating / managing content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience with large publications
- Willingness to learn about new topics and new industries
- BS / BA degree
Please note, only CVs in English will be accepted.