SEO Team Member - Norwegian Speaker
About The Position
We’re looking for an SEO Team Member (Norwegian speaker), who knows it all about the latest SEO trends, to take responsibility for our websites’ SEO, serving medium and large Norwegian-speaking audiences.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting cross-channel, multi-vertical websites
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly aura and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- At least 1 year of experience and knowledge in SEO OR a native Norwegian speaker
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- High analytical ability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Autodidact with high personal initiative
- High English level
- Relevant online marketing experience
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Academic degree
- Knowledge and experience with Google analytics, webmaster tools and other SEO tools
- Autodidact and high personal initiative
- Great interpersonal skills