About The Position
A motivated Link Manager wanted!
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and turn your passion for digital into a career!
What’s the Job?
- Responsibility for tracking, documenting, and managing links (trackers) and link inventory for websites operated by the company
- Assisting with source systems data testing, helping internal users, and responding to data related questions and requests
- Contacting customers and suppliers regarding altered data and compatibility tests
- Extracting client-side data
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- High level of English
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with multiple systems related to business operations·
- Detail-oriented person
- Experience working with computerized systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- B.A. degree
- A highly responsible person capable to work according to schedule