About The Position
Have a strong business acumen? Are you the best at mixing quantitative analysis and strategy development with technology? Keep reading!
A highly analytical, detail-oriented, and hard-working Business Analyst wanted!
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and catch an exceptional opportunity to tackle multiple challenging projects while leveraging data sources to come up with new and innovative ideas!
What’s the Job?
- Work closely with business partners to identify pain points
- Drill down through data to determine and analyze the root cause of the pain points
- Propose ways to handle complex business problems using data analysis
- Leverage data analysis to identify opportunities for maximizing profits
- Analyze complex data sets and translate raw data into business insights
- Collaborate with BI and data science teams on designing and developing data solutions
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook, and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA, and other tools.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in online performance marketing or similar business
- Strong business orientation and willingness to dive deep into business processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- High level of English
- Relevant degree (Industrial Engineering/Statistics/Economics)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Qliksense knowledge