Data Product Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly analytical, detail-oriented and hardworking Data Product Manager to manage our BI and data analytics products.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and join an agile team where professionalism, knowledge sharing, fun, and group spirit are pivotal!
What’s the Job?
- Take full ownership of everything related to our BI and data analytics products
- Collaborate with the R&D team, working on projects from conception to completion (from project scoping and writing detailed product requirements to deployment)
- Define and gather product requirements and write PRDs
- Analyze complex data sets
- Take responsibility for prioritization of product features
- Coordinate and collaborate with different company stakeholders
- Analyzing new features after launch by performing user surveys
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a Data Product Manager or Business Data Analyst at an internet/mobile app company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Server
- Strong understanding of BI tools such as QlikView/QlikSense
- High proficiency in Excel
- High level of English
- Relevant degree (Industrial Engineering/Statistics/Economics)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with databases
- Experience working in a BI/DWH environment
- Excellent ability to work and engage with colleagues in a large matrix-based organization
- Experience writing data-oriented PRD documents
- Assertive & proactive individual
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with ETL processes, databases, big data tech and dashboards, reports, data modeling, and data migrations