About The Position
We are looking for a highly qualified BI Developer - a BI architecture design & BI solutions planning expert. Your debugging, monitoring & troubleshooting skills should also be off the charts.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and set your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Develop new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
- Create design documents to support the needs of technical & business users, collaborating with them to define metrics, KPIs & visualizations
- Provide BI analysts and other internal customers with technical, BI-related support
- Work with multiple databases
- Design and produce automatic reports and advanced interactive dashboards
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering\Engineering Management/Information Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience as a BI Developer
- Source-to-target mapping and data modeling experience
- In-depth understanding of DWH & ETL.
- SQL server DB development experience (in TSQL and SSIS)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while providing solutions for complex business requirements
- High level of English
- Quick learner, team player
- Independent and highly motivated individual
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & learn new technologies
- Work experience from an online company
- Experience with BI front-end tools, reports, dashboards & self-serve tools, especially with QV / QS