About The Position
A highly analytical, detail-oriented and hardworking Systems Analyst wanted.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and join an agile team where professionalism, knowledge sharing, fun, and group spirit are pivotal!
What’s the Job?
- Analyzing current systems’ architecture, existing interfaces and the impact of new features implementation on our business
- Resolving issues and finding solutions for infrastructural features that involve both user-facing applications, business logic back-end components and 3rd party integrations (beyond UX and HL architecture)
- Studying new approaches, frameworks, and tools and implementing them to improve our platforms’ architecture and efficiency continually
- Translating product requirements into system requirements and propose systematic solutions
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Product Department to be right in the middle of all the tech action! This department is responsible for launching new products while adding features to our existing campaign management, analytics, CMS tools, and more.
- BSc degree
- At least 3 years of proven experience analyzing systems of large-scale software projects
- Excellent knowledge of system analysis methodologies
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical orientation or background
- Organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Very high level of English (reading, speaking, and writing)
- Systems analysis course completed