About The Position
We’re looking for a savvy and experienced Principal Developer who can make a significant impact on the development of state-of-the-art technologies and lead enterprise-wide projects.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and shape the digital industry by delivering top-notch technological solutions!
What’s the Job?
- Design and develop different software architecture based on customer/product specifications
- Implement best practices in design reviews, code reviews as well as various technical solutions and improvements
- Provide support in developing new product lines and upgrading existing products
- Propose most effective architectural solutions to meet cost, quality, and schedule requirements
- Be the technical mentor for developers when required to ensure quality and productivity
- Assist managers in analyzing project requirements and project designs
- Participate in design, code, and test plan reviews as needed and provide appropriate recommendations
- Analyze software issues and recommend workaround solutions
- Attend industrial conferences, meetings and give presentations, representing the company
- Assist with the development of design documents, white papers, training documents and software architecture documents
- Conduct regular team meetings and one-on-one sessions to share new ideas
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook, and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA, and other tools.
- 10+ years’ Java development experience
- Familiarity with scalable Java applications and modern opensource frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Quartz
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with JPA, hibernate implantation
- Excellent understanding of ORM, dependency injection principals, and design patterns
- Knowledge of batch architecture and its best practices
- Good understanding of event-driven and microservices architecture, and its best practices.
- Ability to work in a team (SCRUM) as well as independently
- Ability to adapt effectively and quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with at least one of the following: Kafka, AKKA, Vert.x
- Experience with AWS
- Experience leading technical projects
- An independent, highly motivated fast learner with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using an MVC framework (Angular, Spring MVC)
- Experience with Node JS
- B.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent