About The Position
A highly motivated and organized DevOps Engineer wanted! We’re looking for someone with a keen understanding of DevOps and a knack for identifying its best practices to revolutionize performance-marketing.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and make your next big career move!
What’s the Job?
- Develop, document and maintain DevOps best practices - related to continuous delivery, automation and zero downtime - to be followed by QA, Development and Operations teams
- Create, implement and maintain our container strategy
- Establish and enforce SecOps methodologies and processes
- Collaborate with QA, Development and Operations teams to develop, maintain and create new processes, procedures, and concepts
- Manage tools and technologies utilized in DevOps processes and related, among other things, to continuous delivery and deployment automation
- Troubleshoot DevOps systems and solve problems across platforms and application domains
- Suggest architecture improvements and make recommendations regarding process improvements
- Keep abreast of new Quest Diagnostics initiatives and their technical impact on the organization
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly aura and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging IT projects that impact a wide variety of fields like Cloud Computing, Big Data, and DevOps as well as automation processes, security, and different computing environments.
- 3+ years of professional software development and DevOps experience
- Experience with CI and CD methodologies and terminology
- Experience with Ansible, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, CentOs/Linux, Angular, Unix/Linux, AWS, GCP, WAF
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office
- Proficient in problem-solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in the development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- On-call support during weekends, holidays and nights may be required
- B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service, prioritization and multitasking skills