IT Help Desk Technician
About The Position
We’re seeking a self-motivated and organized IT Help Desk Technician who can write technical documents and procedures using extraordinary attention to detail and for whom user satisfaction is of outmost importance - a proactive autodidact who knows how to multitask, connect with different company stakeholders and solve different problems.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and be part of a team that serves as the company’s ambulance!
What’s the Job?
- Providing service desk support to resolve complex technical hardware and software issues
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk Ticket System (JIRA)
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging IT projects that impact a wide variety of fields like Cloud Computing, Big Data, and DevOps as well as automation processes, security, and different computing environments.
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT team Help Desk Technician from a large company
- At least 2 years’ experience with Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Hardware, software and network troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Windows 10 OS, including issues diagnosis and correction
- Hands-on experience with mobile devices (IOS and Android)
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Ability to provide off-hours support as needed