Senior Java Developer
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly analytical and experienced Java Developer to join our efforts in developing web-based frameworks and tools to drive the business forward.
Come to work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and take on the challenge of developing innovative technologies!
What’s the Job?
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions: write high-level and detailed designs, develop code and write automatic unit tests
- Actively participate in design review, code review and documentation writing
- Develop new applications as well as maintain existing systems
- Deliver careful quality performance
- Be a team player, efficiently interacting with co-workers, product managers and customers in English
- Coach others
- Cope with ambiguous situations and rapidly adapt to new ones
- Ability to work independently and in small SCRUM teams, designing, developing and testing new features per the requirements provided by our product managers
- Occasional travel abroad to other development centers may be possible
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly aura and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 5+ years’ development experience of scalable Java applications using modern opensource frameworks: Spring, AKKA, Vert.x.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of ORM and Dependency Injection principals and design patterns.
- Good understanding of Event-driven and microservices architecture and best practices.
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Familiarity with unit testing technologies.
- Experience with Kafka - Advantage.
- Experience with AWS - Advantage.