About The Position
We are looking for a savvy and experienced Data Scientist to join us! Get ready to work with everything connected to data: expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture as well as data flows while building and improving our data systems and collecting data for cross-functional teams.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and build state-of-the-art technologies with awesome, extremely talented colleagues!
What’s the Job?
- Work with key business stakeholders, such as campaign managers and analysts, to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions and improve business outcomes
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, including data preparation
- Develop processes and tools to automate, monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Scientist at an online company
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using statistical programming languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) as well as experience with applications
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Strong SQL programming
- Excellent Excel skills
- High level of English
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large datasets
- M.Sc. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Experience using web services: Google Big Query, Redshift, S3, Spark, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.