Senior Full stack developer
About The Position
We are looking for a highly skilled and independent Senior Full-Stack Developer to drive the business forward by developing web-based frameworks and tools.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and build state-of-the-art technologies with awesome, extremely talented colleagues!
What’s the Job?
- You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA, and other tools.Design and implement new features and functionalities
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions: write high-level and detailed design docs, develop code and write automated unit tests
- Participate in the planning of features
- Maintain legacy systems
- Solve production issues
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Gather and interpret requirements from different product owners
- Develop high-quality code
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
At least 5 years of software development experience
3+ years of experience with Node.js
1+ years of Angular experience
Experience working with data and AWS
Basic Linux skills
Familiarity with DynamoDB or another non-SQL DBs Git
Team player with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
Excellent interpersonal skills
An independent, fast and highly motivated self-learner with strong planning, coding, and troubleshooting skills
B.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent