Software Group Leader
About The Position
We are looking for an innovative and inspiring Software Group Leader, with a passion for technology and methodologies and a knack for leading people, to guide ~20 Webpalers (4 teams).
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to use your talents to motivate others and help us grow our business!
What’s the Job?
- Lead, train and supervise the teams
- Help young team leaders (TLs) grow and train them
- Collaborate with our Product Department to deliver product requirements
- Drive our business roadmap forward, providing quality tech products on time
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to technical tasks
- Lead processes from business requirements to delivery (end-to-end)
- Inspire innovation in team members while thinking of efficient operations and ROI
- Create a unified vision for the entire group
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 6+ years' experience as an R&D team member (Developer, Team Leader, and Group Leader)
- Strong web development and web application development skills
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Strong ability to design systems from an architectural point of view
- Architectural mindset
- Ability to lead end-to-end delivery processes (from requirements to production)
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management, including CI/CD
- 3+ years of proven team management experience
- Ability to lead and tutor people
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Project management skills
- Fluent English
- 1+ years’ experience leading TLs
- Experience with CMS frameworks (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Django, etc.)
- Knowledge of PHP
- DevOps knowledge
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure and products