Java Team Leader
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly analytical and experienced Java Team Lead to drive the business forward by developing web-based frameworks and tools.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and shape the digital industry by delivering top-notch technology solutions!
What’s the Job?
- Be responsible for best practices methodologies - design reviews, code reviews, technical solutions, and improvements
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions: write high-level and detailed design docs, develop code and write automatic unit tests
- Actively participate in design review, code review and documentation writing
- Develop new applications as well as maintain existing systems
- Deliver careful quality performance, efficiently interacting with co-workers, product managers and customers in English
- Cope with ambiguous situations and rapidly adapt to new ones
- Design, develop and test new features per the requirements provided by our product managers
- Occasional travel abroad to other development centers may be possible.
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Intagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 5+ years’ development experience of scalable Java applications using modern opensource frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Quartz
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate implantation
- Excellent understanding of ORM, Dependency Injection principals, design patterns
- Knowledge of batch architecture and best practices
- Good understanding of event-driven and microservices architecture and best practices
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Familiarity with unit testing technologies – Mockito
- Ability to work independently and in small SCRUM teams
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AKKA, Vert.x
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with unit tests - TDD approach