System Administrator Lead
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator Lead to support the company’s compute infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, organized and efficient person who is able to juggle multiple tasks, set priorities and rise to the challenge in a fast-paced tech environment.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and turn your tech expertise into a career!
What’s the Job?
- Responsible for the company’s core and production infrastructure (servers, virtualization, network, storages, and security)
- Planning, designing and executing cross-company IT projects
- Managing ongoing infrastructure-related tasks while solving arising problems
- Rapidly improving, fine-tuning and updating servers, network, and security infrastructure
- Creating documentation for procedures and policies
- Providing support during off hours (nights and weekends), when necessary
- Acting as a further escalation point for the helpdesk team
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our IT – the tech nerds who work on challenging IT projects that impact a wide variety of fields like Cloud Computing, Big Data, and DevOps as well as automation processes, security, and different computing environments.
- 4-6 years of experience as a System Administrator at a medium-large company
- Experience as a Windows OS Administrator (Win 2012/16, Win 7-10)
- Strong Linux OS skills (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- AD environment experience (including GPO, sites and services, etc.)
- Experience managing complex network infrastructure, including Juniper and Cisco switches, Fortinet firewall, VPNs, VLANs, F5, Wi-fi, UCS
- Experience managing Office 365 environments (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for business)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with virtualization infrastructure (VMware 5.x-6.x)
- Working experience with SAN/NAS-based central storage (IBM\Kaminario)
- Experience managing both internal and external DNS and SSL certificates
- Experience with DLP systems (ForcePoint)