About The Position
Have a strong business acumen? Are you the best at mixing quantitative analysis and strategy development with technology? Keep reading!
A highly analytical, detail-oriented and hardworking BI Analyst wanted!
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and catch an exceptional opportunity to tackle multiple challenging projects while leveraging data sources to come up with new and innovative ideas!
What’s the Job?
- Perform gap analysis for DWH re-design and characterization
- Work closely with our BI developers and data science team, setting data requirements, creating new processes and validating data
- Understand new principles to be implemented into the data pool’s analytical layer from a business standpoint
- Automate data collection and monitor processes, including vast data cleansing
- Analyze large databases and generate valuable conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Take ownership of and manage multiple projects, while taking care of ad-hoc analysis and business plans
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- Relevant degree (Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics)
- Advanced analytical and qualitative capabilities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a BI Analyst (preferably from an online company)
- Strong knowledge of BI tools, SQL scripting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience working with DWH
- Familiar with DWH methodologies (start schema, facts, dimensions, keys, etc.)
- Experience designing DWH models and ETL processes
- Experience working side by side with DWH developers, from the design stage to implementation, maintenance and support stages
- Experience planning UAT for BI\DWH projects
- Experience working and providing support to BI users
- High level of English
- Strong knowledge of QlikSnese