About The Position
We are on the hunt for an experienced Linux Specialist to manage our large-scale production environment.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and improve your skills by working with cutting-edge technologies!
What’s the Job?
- Be responsible for hundreds of our production web servers, which are critical to seamless business operations, ensuring that uptime, backups, and performance meet our standards
- Document and automate our procedures, installations, configurations, and processes
- Help fine-tune and optimize our sites’ performance
- Work closely with our SEO and R&D teams to provide better solutions and improve our websites
- Implement and assess new technologies
- Perform analysis and help migrate newly purchased sites
- Execute software updates and deployments for our infrastructure and applications
- Take responsibility for domain registrations
- Troubleshoot server and performance issues (working with and contacting external vendors as well as participating in on-call rotations)
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- At least 2 years of Linux system administration experience
- solid experience with current web technologies like Apache, Nginx, CDN, DNS, and Databases
- Ability to measure site performance using tools such as Google Analytics, New Relic, and Pingdom
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
- Knowledge of load balancing, firewalls, and DR architectures
- Ability to set up and monitor services on production servers (Icinga, Nagios, etc.)
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, VPS)
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts such as SEO, SEM, and tagging
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with CM and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes