Data Support Specialist
About The Position
We’re looking for a super talented Data Support Specialist to help us solve day-to-day issues with data while maintaining a proactive approach to customer service.
What’s the Job?
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues relating to data discrepancies
- Collect error tracking data for review and follow up with respondents, management, quality assurance teams, and others, if necessary, to ensure immediate resolution
- Maintain and enhance data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain ETL processes
- Liaise with internal support teams on escalated issues (related to both customers and operations)
Webpals Group is a global performance marketing company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses and mobile apps. Our 400+ talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 1-3 years of technical support and customer service experience
- Intermediate level of experience diagnosing and solving software-related problems
- Knowledge of SQL
- Tech troubleshooting experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees – be it face-to-face, over the phone or via email
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently, if needed
- Data-oriented person