About The Position
A detail-oriented and talented QA Engineer wanted to be the bodyguard of our products’ and digital properties’ quality, keeping it in line with the highest industry standards.
Come to work in our Ramat Hahayal office and turn your talents into a career!
What’s the Job?
- Review product requirements and technical design documents, providing timely and meaningful feedback
- Create comprehensive and well-structured STD and STP documents
- Identify, track and record bugs
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to quickly isolate and report issues
- Work actively in the scrum team, participating in its meetings
- Fix bugs as well as feature and software regression glitches
- Perform verification tests and sanity checks
- Execute various types of tests (functional, GUI, performance, etc.) and DB validations
- Run automated tests and analyze the reports
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer, preferably from a global software company
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Web Application and API testing experience
- Root cause analysis and log files reading experience
- Experience working with databases and SQL
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodology
- Scripting language and / or automation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Sciences or a related field